Website Privacy Statement
1.1 Application of this Policy
This policy concerns Personal Information which:
(a) You provide to Dunlop Footwear when You communicate with Dunlop Footwear through the Web Site; and
(b) Dunlop Footwear collects from You when You access the Web site.
1.2 Collection of web site usage information
(b) When You access the Web Site Dunlop Footwear's system will record:
(1) The time and date of Your visit to the Web site;
(2) What parts of the Web Site You visit;
(3) How long You spend on any page of the Web site;
(4) How many times You visit the Web Site; and
(5) Which domain (country) You are visiting from.
This information does not identify You personally [and will not be matched with any information which does identify You personally].
(1) Where You go when You leave the Web Site; or
(2) Your Personal Information
(d) You can configure Your browser to reject Cookies. Rejecting Cookies will not restrict Your access to the Web Site in any way.
(e) Dunlop Footwear uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Web Site as part of the process of improving the Web Site.
1.3 Collection of Personal Information
(a) You can visit the Web Site without revealing any Personal Information.
(b) Dunlop Footwear may request Personal Information from You when You:
(1) Provide feedback on the Web Site
(2) Enter a competition from the Web Site
(3) Contact Dunlop Footwear through the Web Site;
(4) Join a Dunlop Footwear mailing list
(c) Where Dunlop Footwear wishes to collect Personal Information about You (such as Your name, contact information or other personal information) via the Internet, Dunlop Footwear will expressly ask You for that Personal Information and explain the purpose for which Dunlop Footwear is requesting the information (eg. to add You to Dunlop Footwear's mailing list).
1.4 Use of Personal Information
(1) to provide You with information about products that may be of interest to You, unless You have previously advised Dunlop Footwear that You do not wish to be contacted for those purposes;
(2) purposes relating to Market Research within the Pacific Brands Holdings Pty Ltd;
(3) purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Web Site; and
(4) where Dunlop Footwear suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in.
(b) Any time Dunlop Footwear personally sends You promotional material, Dunlop Footwear will give You the choice to opt-out of receiving further promotional material.
(d) Dunlop Footwear does not usually reveal Your Personal Information to persons or entities outside of the Pacific Brands Holdings Pty Ltd. However, although such situations are rare, Dunlop Footwear may disclose Your Personal Information to third parties in any of the following circumstances:
(1) where an investigation of fraud or unlawful activity has been or is being conducted by Dunlop Footwear and the information is disclosed to relevant persons or authorities; or
(2) where the disclosure is required or authorised by law; or
(3) where Dunlop Footwear believes that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of its functions; or
(4) for the preparation for or the conduct of legal proceedings or for the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal.
1.5 Handling Your Email
(a) Dunlop Footwear will preserve the content of any email that You send to Dunlop Footwear, if Dunlop Footwear believe that Dunlop Footwear has a legal requirement to do so.
(c) Your email message content may be monitored by Dunlop Footwear's service providers or Dunlop Footwear employees for trouble shooting and maintenance purposes or where email abuse is suspected.
1.6 How to access the information we hold about you
If You require access to any Personal Information which Dunlop Footwear holds about You, please e-mail Dunlop Footwear, or call Dunlop Footwear on 1800 127 801 or contact Dunlop Footwear by mail at 1096 Toorak Road, Hartwell, Vic 3124, Australia. Dunlop Footwear will require proof of Your identity before providing access to Your Personal Information.
Dunlop Footwear may refuse access where required or authorised by law to do so. Examples of when this may occur include:
(a) where providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
(b) if the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
(c) where the information relates to legal proceedings between You and Dunlop Footwear, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings. Dunlop Footwear will provide reasons to You if Dunlop Footwear refuses to provide access to or correct Your Personal Information.
Dunlop Footwear takes reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information that Dunlop Footwear holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while Dunlop Footwear strives to protect such information, Dunlop Footwear cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You do so at Your own risk. Once Your Personal Information comes into Dunlop Footwear's possession, Dunlop Footwear will take reasonable steps to protect that information as described.
1.8 Adherence to principles
(a) If at any time You believe that Dunlop Footwear has not adhered to these principles or have any other comments on these principles, please notify Dunlop Footwear by e-mail, or call Dunlop Footwear on 1800 127 801 or contact Dunlop Footwear by mail at 1096 Toorak Road, Hartwell, Vic 3124, Australia.
(b) Dunlop Footwear will use all reasonable efforts to promptly deal with the matter.